Nikhil Kuruganti: Day I: Travel To Chittor

Day I: Travel To Chittor

Started by 7PM by bus from MGBS. The Kurnool highway has improved a lot...the 4 way road has improved the experience of travel. The outer ring road works are limping partly due to the election code(??). One can now save an hour while traveling to Chittor.


Don't be elated and give a call of appreciation to PWD, the roads in Chittor Dist. are still the same. The connectivity has not improved still.


The entertainment on the bus (which is usually the B Graded Telugu movies) practically made me puke. The movie was some Rayalaseema Ramanna Chowdary. Its a ultra dumb movie in which Mohan Babu tried some Rajini Kanth stunts. I could not tolerate those histrionics. So i called up my friends at VIT for the details regarding the auto fares and prepared for a good night's sleep.


The ghostrider Mohan Babu


Just when i wanted to retire to sleep, there was a sound similar to that of a moving war tanker. It was the Godzilla like snore of the my neighbour. So i wrote the rough draft for my new article and slept by 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Nikhil Kuruganti Urang-kurai